So bellsandbones and I had this idea to take on a one year food challenge, in which we made all of our own food from scratch, and the real challenge would be that it was only food that could be found in Middle Earth, specifically the Shire.
Thus Straight From The Shire was created. This blog itself was actually a last minute idea. I love sharing recipes, so we’ve decided to chronicle our little year-long challenge this way, making a sort of unofficial Hobbit-y cookbook.
We’ll be updating with recipes (and pictures!) Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, as well as possibly a weekend day every now and then if we can.
here’s hoping we don’t say FUCK IT in the first week WOO!
- gidgetlawliet likes this
- strangesteph13 reblogged this from x-y-zz
- strangesteph13 likes this
- x-y-zz reblogged this from straightfromtheshire and added:
- patrioticfrisbee likes this
- caramelkite likes this
- intestinalglaze likes this
- kingbard likes this
- upstartgeek likes this
- straightfromtheshire posted this